I'm pretty exhausted from this weekend.
I arrived in Richmond Saturday afternoon with nothing to do since LWhit ditched me! It was okay though because I went shopping and spent too much money.
Later on I met up with Amira at her new apartment which is really nice. Dinner was better than I expected...our waiter and Amira will be in love soon. Bummed I didn't get to see Lewis, but another visit will be in my future.
Sunday Chris came up and we literally spent all day at the tattoo shop. I'm so stoked on both of our tattoos. Darryl rules! I'm also really glad I got to see my dad for a minute. It gets me so stoked to see him and Chris getting along so well. I don't give my dad enough credit.
Unfortunately in Richmond I heard about drama that was going on and it's a bummer that people I used to be really good friends with are like they are now. It makes me glad that I'm not involved though.
Over all I had a really good weekend. Hopefully this week goes by fast and will be followed by another good weekend. I can't wait for it to be fall for real.
This blog was really poorly organized. I don't care. Happy Labor Day!
Monday, September 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You got another tattoo??!!! WHere??
I got my other ones covered up.
Post a Comment