So glad that tomorrow is October.
I just went for a little run (nothing that will impress katie) but it was nice. I need to start running again and the weather was so perfect tonight. This neighborhood is already starting to get decked out in Halloween decorations and it got me stoked!
Fall is definitely my favorite season.
I'm so happy that the weather is getting cooler and the leaves are starting to change...I love it!
Also stoked to become 20 and retire my teen-aged years soon and become an old lady.
Currently listening to music that reminds me of fall...like the third brand new album. So many people have told me how much they don't like that album but I like it. Definitely not my favorite but I think it's pretty good. Cat Stevens also gets me in the fall mood sometimes. Now I just want more weather like today and to watch scary movies for the next month.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Best post ever :)
And I am impressed, my friend.
definitely down to watch scary movies.
Post a Comment