skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
You're young until you're not
You love until you don't
You try until you can't
You laugh until you cry
You cry until you laugh
And everyone must breathe
Until their dying breath
1 comment:
Kathleen
said...
Aw, this is goood. I didn't know you were a poet :)
July 21, 2009 at 4:23 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(32)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(2)
▼
July
(4)
I should really start running again.
Friends are dropping like flies.Never been more re...
I don't like posting on here anymore.I write a lot...
You're young until you're notYou love until you do...
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(16)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(1)
1 comment:
Aw, this is goood. I didn't know you were a poet :)
Post a Comment