I can hear someone listening to Kanye West in their cubicle and its pretty loud...
Work is so weird today.
I came in and some dude was sitting at my desk it was really awkward because we made eye contact and then I just turned around and went to go ask someone what to do. So now I'm sitting at this other desk and this computer sucks. I also feel pretty weird about sitting here because she has a lot of pictures of her and her family and posted notes about how much money she needs to pay her bills. If you're interested she pays $420 for rent, and $39 for Gold's Gym...she also owes her mom $100. I feel like I'm intruding.
Anyways I just read some blogs and missed connections and actually started to do some work. I was doing good until I jammed the printer. I don't know how to fix it so I just kind of walked away and now I'm waiting for someone else to fix it. I must have really fucked it up because I just heard someone call someone else to come fix it because they couldn't figure it out...oops.
In other news I have completely forgotten how cold it gets in the fall/winter. This morning my room was supa cold...I'm trying to get a space heater asap. My cold room made waking up for school this morning extra miserable.
School really has become a joke to me. I should be more worried about my classes but I'm not at all. Best thing that happened today at school was when I was strolling through the parking deck already late for class and I saw a BMW with a huge "Nobama" bumper sticker on it. Let me just explain to you the parking deck at school...Its garage for a community college in Jackson Ward full of cars that make mine look brand new. As if the BMW emblem wasn't enough to make the car look out of place the bumper sticker sure did. Maybe I'm just too critical.
Stoked on getting Chipotle for free with my Grandmother after work.
Chris rules.
Hang outs have been good.
Overall good mood.
Goals for the week:
go to class.
go to work.
clean my room.
do laundry.
hang outs to the max.
Writing on this blog was a lot cooler when I didn't know people read it.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment